Roast LiShan Oolong Tea Sachet
A triangular tea bag containing original leaves of Roast Lishan Oolong
3g x 15 sachets / per box
Hot brewing, appetizing aroma, rich and mellow
- Pour hot water into the tea brewing kit with capacity of 250 to 300 cc or ml and pour off.
- Place the tea sachet into the teapot and brew with 100 °C boiling water allowing the tea leaves to roll freely.
- Infuse the tea leaves for around 2 to 3 minutes to a color intensity (rich or light) depending on personal preferences.
- The tea sachet can be repeatedly infused for another 2 to 3 times, while the color intensity of the tea will gradually become lighter.
Cold brewing, sweet and mellow
- Use a 250 to 300 cc or ml teapot and pour cold water into it.
- After placing the tea sachet into the teapot, cover it and immediately place it into the refrigerator for 10 to 12 hours.
- Steep it for 1 to 2 hours at room temperature to fasten the release of the tea aroma and then place it in the refrigerator for another 8 to 10 hours.
- Depending on personal preferences, add water to dilute the concentration while leaving the sachet in the teapot. Recommended to consume within 4 to 6 hours after removing it from the refrigerator. It is not recommended to repeat the cold treatment again.
Little Tricks to Better-Tasting Tea
- Prior to hot brewing, warm the tea brewing kit with boiling water to bring out stronger tea aroma.
- The time of infusion can be determined by the existing temperature. The lower the temperature, the longer the time of infusion.
- Depending on personal preferences, adjust the time of infusion in an appropriate manner. The most important is the personal likings.